Riverbank Vacation Home 2022 Rental Rates:
High Season: Late June to Early September
Low Season: Mid-September to Mid-June
||$2250 (plus 15% HST) (High season)
||$1450 (plus 15% HST) (Low season)
Other Pricing: Special rates available for shorter or longer stays - please inquire at email@example.com or call (902) 367-1332.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Cheques or money orders in Canadian dollars only.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with us, please review the rental information/policies outlined below:
- We are open year-round.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking in cottage or in screened porch area.
- Check-in is after 3 pm. If arriving late, please let us know.
- Check-out is by 10 am.
- The cottage is normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis.
- Rental is for 6 guests (7th guest can be accommodated, add $200 / week, maximum 7 guest).
- Multi-family stays can be accommodated for an additional cost. Call or email for more details.
Please contact owner for information on availability.
A confirmation deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is required within 14 days of making your reservation. Deposits can be made by cheque or money order (Canadian Funds) payable to Pam and Terry MacAulay. The balance is due 30 days before arrival. We do not accept Credit Cards. Please mail deposit and balance to:
Pam and Terry MacAulay
42 Saints Cres.
A $250 damage deposit is also due upon arrival. (Refund will be processed after inspection of premises).
All cancellations prior to 90 days of arrival date are fully refunded, minus a $50 service charge. After the 90 days from the date of arrival, there is NO DEPOSIT return. In the case of an Early Checkout you are responsible for payment in full.